Lamb o Love is a decious mutton meal, absolutely loved by dogs. A winter favourite! Designed to meet the dietary needs of a puppy, the meal is rich in protein, fat and carbohydrates – the essential nutrients needed for their optimal growth. It is packed with calcium, minerals, and omega 3 fatty acids that ensure good bone and muscle development.
The meal contains Mutton, Mutton Liver, Vegetables, Brown Rice; along with out power ingredients like cold pressed virgin Coconut oil, Lakadong Turmeric, Eggshell Powder, Flax Seeds, and Sesame Seeds.
The meal packets are to be stored in the freezer at all times.
Each Meal is pre portioned, vacuum sealed and frozen to increase longevity.
- The meal packets are to be stored in the freezer at all times.
- Do not microwave the packet. Empty the contents in a bowl to microwave. Cool and serve.
- It takes 45 mins, if you were to naturally thaw it.
You do not need to cook the food. Its ready to serve. Watch your baby lick their bowl clean :)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's)
Is Fresh food good for my dog?
Fresh food works wonders for the overall well-being of our dogs— promoting heart health, increasing energy level, making coats shiny and breath smell better, improving eyesight, to improve and better smelling poop! As pet obesity, cancer, and diabetes rise at alarming rates, there is a growing body of scientific evidence that points to the health benefits of a fresh food diet.
Is fresh food better than kibble (dry food)?
Commercial dog foods are the canine version of fast foods, and they are very harmful for our little one. Here are a few reasons:
• Many of the nutrients in kibble are lost during the high-heat process, so flavor enhancers and synthetic nutrients are added to replace what has been lost.
• They are usually made from 4-D meat (Meat from dead, dying, diseased and disabled animals).
• High quantity of preservatives and other nasties.
• Eating dry food puts dog in a constant state of dehydration that can lead to other health problems.
• There’s no way to know what you are feeding! Brown Pellets are not food.
How does the subscription work?
You can choose from:
(a) Full Subscription, 2 meals/day plan
14 meals delivered; once a week.
(b) Half ‘n’ Half, 1 meal/day plan
7 meals delivered; once a week.
Leave the rest to us! 😊
How much to feed my dog?
Please follow the feeding guide below.
Where are the meal cooked?
We have our own state of the art, all stainless steel kitchen. We follow strict processes and protocols to make sure your baby gets fresh, hygienically prepared, nourishing food without fail!
You are welcome to come to our kitchen and meet the team behind the magic 😊
Do I need to cook the food?
No! Our food is fully cooked and ready-to-serve. Simply thaw/heat the meal, cool and serve it to your dog.
What is the shelf life of the meal?
The meals have to be frozen at all times. When stored in the freezer, they last for 2 weeks.
What if my dog does not like it?
If your dog doesn’t love our food, we can send you additional recipes to try, or you can opt for a refund if you donate the food to a shelter.
Where do you deliver?
We deliver across Delhi (NCR)
How soon will I get my delivery
The meals are cooked fresh, frozen and delivered. You will get the food within 48 hrs from placing the order.
How do I order?
1. Choose meal size
2. Choose the total no. of meals you want to buy
3. Choose your delivery plan
4. Make the payment!
You can pause your delivery any time. Just let us know atleast 48 hrs in advance.
Get the best of health and nutrition, delivered! Order now :)